Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You!!!!

I don't care for Mondays.  They are always hectic from the minute my alarm goes off until the work day is over.  Mondays following a long weekend are particularly harsh!  *BUT* this Monday was pretty sweet!  I found out that I won the Doodle Pantry Challenge  and the prize is an incredibly generous $20 gift certificate to their digi store!  I found out I won some awesome blog candy from Samantha at expressionsofacraftaholic.blogspot.com and from Anita at http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com.   I had the pleasure of visiting their blogs during the Be My Valentine Operation Write Home Blog Hop this past weekend!  The blog hop was an amazing experience. There were so many wonderful cards and personal stories -- I thoroughly enjoyed it!  And last, but definitely not least, my followers increased - I'm so excited!  So a big thank you to all of you - Doodle Pantry, Samantha, Anita, and followers new and those that have been with me awhile.  You have made my day and not just any day --you made my Monday ;)!!

3 comments: