Saturday, November 6, 2010

Snow Flake Fairy Ornament

I can't believe I'm posting anything even remotely related to winter or Christmas so soon after Halloween but this little snowflake fairy was whispering sweet iridescent nothings to me and I just couldn't help myself.  Isn't she a sweetie?  This is a digital stamp from A Day For Daisies called, "Snow Flake Fairy" printed on heavy vellum.  She's colored with copics and covered with Stickles.  The "snow" in the ornament is "Diamond Dust" and I used a MS snowflake punch and punched a few snowflakes out of Bazzill silver cardstock and dropped them in too.  It's topped with a sheer ribbon bow.  Oh, and the iridescent glass ball came from my newly opened, brand spanking new Hobby Lobby!  They were already 40% off (of $4.99 for a set of 4) = bargain!!
I might add a little charm that says, "Let It Snow" but that would have pushed me way out of my comfort zone for today.  After Thanksgiving I'll make the little charm ;).

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo precious! I've been doing Christmas all year so I love seeing this! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament looks GORGEOUS! (And pssst...it's ok...it's NOVEMBER you know! It even snowed in New England today! Thankfully not here, though! HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are giving me a big giggle today! I guess I shouldn't tell you that we had several inches of snow here over the weekend..... tee hee!

    but what an adorable ornament! I love it! and so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornament is very cute!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete