Sunday, November 28, 2010

Digis With Attitude Challenge #8 - Pink, Black & Silver

Marlene from Disguised As A Grownup blog inspired me to give the Digis With Attitude Challenge a try.  The challenge is to use Pink, Black, and Silver in your creation.  Using one of their digis is optional but I *had* to use Tabatha and Tony - they are so cute!  There is still time to get your entry in if you want to play - the winner will be announced on December 6th.

I used an A7 Bazzill card and Anna Griffin printed papers (Peyton Collection).  The image is colored with copics --I will make no excuse for coloring Tabatha pink, it's just how I pictured her so I went with it ;)!  The love hearts springing above these two lovebirds was made with strips of acetate (glued onto the back of the Nesties Labels Nine background) and Heidi Grace sticker hearts.  The sentiment is a Studio G dollar stamp and it's mounted on a Nestie circle flocked with The Craft Lounge sparkly fluff.  I am not sure where the foil pink heart paper came from; most likely my LSS.  The metal dots came from JoAnn's $1 bins.

Now, I was wishing for one of Marlene's super-clever sentiments but finally opted for simply, "kitty love."  I realized that the face Tabatha is making is a face I've seen many times on the face on my much adored kitty, Lily.  She can actually have *that* expression and still purr so I chalk it up to being "kitty love" and I don't try to understand it. See for yourself. Here's little miss grumpy herself:



Honestly, I think that's her "Somebody's Got A Case of the Mondays" look - Ha!  <3  Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the papers you have used thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo......yay you for going with it! Love the card...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I love this image and you have a pink kitty!
    The photo of your cat is gorgeous....what a face!LOL!

    Thanks for playing at DWAC! Viv :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hopping along with us at Guylou's Inimitability. I'm a huge cat fan and love your card. The papers you chose are perfect. I love that you made Tabatha in pink. Your kitty is adorable....the fur makes me smile...definitely a Monday morning look! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sa-WeeT!! love the pink tiger! She does not look impressed hey?!! love it. Thanks for making a card with our fab recipe of pink, black & silver at the DWAC! Best of luck to you . PS- Don't forget about the DT call as well!! Corry GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! I'm glad you played along with the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge! I hope you'll do so again soon!

    ReplyDelete