Friday, November 19, 2010

A Day For Daisies Challenge #6!

Oh wonderful Friday!  A new challenge begins today at A Day For Daisies.  The theme is "Attitude of Gratitude" and you are to create any card using a sentiment of gratitude.  Sounds simple enough, right?  Ahhh…but here’s the catch, you have to come up with the sentiment and design yourself!  No pre-made thanks allowed!

So here is my inspiration - I used three of Tammy's images, "Pretty Turkey," "Barrel of Blossoms," and "Carving Pumpkins" (but I cropped the image to just the pumpkins).  All are available in the A Day for Daisies shop:  HERE.  All are colored with copics.  I fussy-cut them out and arranged them together on top of cloud-printed paper in what I thought looked like "Bountiful Blessings!"  I stamped the leaves with a Recollections rubber stamp (style #115465) using Staz On ink in pumpkin, olive green, and timber brown, and Color Box ink in canary.  Once the ink dried, I cut the out and sprinkled them about.  I popped up "Pretty Turkey" and the two pumpkins.  The sentiment is computer-generated and I used my all-time favorite fancy font: Flemish Script.  The card is Bazzill (A7) with a "window" cut with SB Nesties

Now, if you haven't tried A Day For Daisies images, Tammy has some wonderful freebies available.  As a matter of fact, if you join the A Day For Daisies group over at Crafter's Digital Art Center (the link is on my side bar --->), you will receive a free digi.  If we can hit 200 members, there will be another free image exclusive for members! *AND* on Friday's  new releases are discounted at 20% off the regular price!  Awesome!!  So, what are you waiting for?  Go grab some images and come play along!
<3 Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is simply gorgeous! Your coloring is perfect and I love the ribbon and hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you did a fab job on this card. I love everything about it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so good! I love how you colored your turkey, and the window in the back looks great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. I just realized I didn't make many thanksgiving cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfecct Thanksgiving card, Lisa! I love how you've combined all of the stamps to make that beautiful scene! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete