Saturday, November 6, 2010

Doodle Pantry Challenge #1

I have been in the mood for baby cards so when I saw Doodle Pantry was hosting their first challenge, I knew exactly which image I would use and what kind of card I would make!  This adorable digital stamp, Sweet Giraffe, comes with three different sentiments = all for the amazing price of $2.50!!  I colored him with copics and he is popped up over two printed papers (cut with SB Labels 10) .  The sentiment (one of the three the image comes with!) was printed on white paper and cut with circle SB Nesties and I applied sea breeze VersaMagic chalk ink to the edges.  I made a double bow using 3/8" micro check ribbon (lime).  The buttons are from WalMart and I placed small adhesive pearls in the button holes.  The card is (of course) Bazzill cardstock.

Now, if you enter the Doodle Pantry challenge, and you follow the challenge guidelines (which is a piece of cake) you get an adorable *FREE* digi (see it here!).  The challenge begins today and is open for 7 days!

Happy Crafting!  <3 Lisa

13 comments:

  1. hi lisa , wow great card, love the soft coloring , thank you for playing dpdc1 hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Lisa! Your coloring is so good that I thought the giraffe was a sticker. Fabulous! (You got baby fever?) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much on baby cards, but this one is really cute and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. What a sweet baby card. I just love this image! Thanks for joining us for the very first DPDC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not havin' to stretch my neck out far to tell you what a cute cute card this is. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is ONE gorgeous baby card! Fabulous precise coloring, and awesome accenting! Thanks for playing DPDC1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious baby card! I love the color scheme and your copic work is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - love your blog title - cute pun on my state's motto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh he is sooo adorable! Love how you did the background with the plaid. Thanks so much for joining us at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable!! I love the colors, the design, your bow, and your fantastic coloring!! Thanks for playing at the DPDC!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OO, this is asweet baby card. Love the colors. Greetings Majo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous! Love your coloring and choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling card! I love your coloring. This is so sweet! This image is so sweet and you just made it even more adorable. Wow!! Keep up this creativity!!

    ReplyDelete