Friday, June 17, 2011

The Little Mermaid -- A Day For Daisies Style!

I love Tammy's mermaids and today she is releasing her Fairy Tale version of The Little Mermaid!  I'm in Heaven :)  Here is my card using, "He Loves Me; He Loves Me Not."  She is colored with copics and her tail is embellished with Doodlebug chunky glitter (I mixed lime, royal blue, and light blue) I made a Center Step card using this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.  I used printed papers by American Crafts (clouds #35107) and Imaginisce (Ocean Motion #002123), Bazzill cardstock (blue calypso), translucent vellum in pastel blue (sentiment), and Mudd Puddles sand paste (Malibu Beach).  Please be sure to check out the other incredible inspiration by the ADFD DT and also check out the other amazing images available today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you glittered her tail! Perfect papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project for this week is fresh and prfect for those gorgeous mermaid images - everything is so beautifully co0ordinated. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete