Friday, June 3, 2011

Double The Fun! Two Cards for A Day Daisies New Releases Today!!

I have two cards to share with you today; one for A Day For Daisies Special release -the images all center around the story of Rapunzel *and* the other is an image from the June Club Kit!  AwEsOmE!  My first card features "Rapunzel Playing."  I used Dear Lizzie fabric paper to paper-piece Rapunzel's dress and the rest is colored with copics.  The bubbles were painted first with Smooch illuminate and then covered with Glossy Accents and then I sprinkled Doodlebug chunky glitter over that.  I made the flower from SEI dp (petite pinafore) and used the tutorial from the Craft, Life & Laughs Blog

My next card features the image, "Comfort" from the ADFD June club kit.  I am in love with these pandas!  That little baby panda looks so vulnerable it just pulls at my heart! :)  I used a Bazzill A7 pre-cut card and printed paper from DCWV Safari Chic stack for the background.  The "ferns" on either side of the log is a prima
paper flower, cut in half and tucked behind the image.  I made this for my niece and wanted it to be personal so I hand wrote the sentiment.

So there you have it; please head on over to ADFD and see all the other amazing images available today!

Happy Friday <3  Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment