Sunday, February 20, 2011

THIS kind of HaPpY !!

 ***If you are looking for the A Day For Daisies Blog Hop, please scroll down, down down :)! ***

I have some wonderful news to share!!!  I have been selected for the design team for Doodle Pantry!  (here's the official announcement)  I'm so excited and happy to be a part of this team.

Doodle Pantry has a wide selection of digi stamps from darling realistic animals to beautiful flowers and landscapes; as well as whimsical illustrations, such as sweet little birdie images (as seen in the badge and below in my card) and cute little industrious ants (which I plan to feature here soon).   *So* to celebrate this happy news, I created a card especially for the occasion using "Bird Bath Joy" -- isn't this little guy just adorable!?  The sentiment - "Wishing you THIS kind of happy!" - is just brilliant!  Laurie Wilson, the artist behind Doodle Pantry, captures this little birdie's joy perfectly don't you think!?


































A few quick things to let you know about Doodle Pantry -- there are new releases every 5th and 20th of the month (**so today is a new release day!**)  AND there is also a Challenge Blog so you will want to check it out and play along!  Doodle Pantry is also at CDAC.  I will be sure to post links on my sidebar as well :)

Finally, I just want to send a huge Thank You to you, Laurie, for this tremendous opportunity.  I am honored to work with your images!

What a terrific way to start the week!  <3 Lisa

3 comments:

  1. YAY YOU! Congrats! Your card is adorable. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lisa!! and welcome to the team! I'm looking forward to working with you! Wonderful job on this card as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I've been MIA, hon! wooHoo! A big congrats! they're so lucky to have you and this birdie is the cutest EVER! xxD

    ReplyDelete