Friday, February 4, 2011

New Releases at A Day For Daisies!

"Summer Breeze"
There are darling new images available A Day For Daisies today!   (Scroll down to see them)  The series is called, "in my garden." Get them HERE!   I used "Summer Breeze" for my card.  She is colored with copics and I paper-pieced her outfit.  The paper is Dear Lizzy for American Crafts.  I used a Prima paper flower and, using some fabulous handmade Wrinkle Ribbon --made by fellow DT member and incredibly talented Sherry (check out her blog here!) --I created a small rosette for the center of my flower.  Pease check out her blog for deets on how to purchase, etc.  I ordered my ribbon on Saturday and I had it in hand on Monday! :)  I'm sure shipping will vary but clearly, Sherry processed my ordered ASAP.  I really appreciate excellent customer service because sometimes, it feels like it's becoming extinct! kwim? Anyway, I *love* this ribbon and Sherry has a bunch of colors to choose from.

HERE ARE THE REST:


 Happy Friday! <3 Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lisa! I love the light colors and your wrinkle ribbon flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Lisa and I will surly check out that ribbon! LOVE your flower! xxD

    ReplyDelete