Friday, February 25, 2011

New Releases from A Day For Daisies! More Gorgeous Vintage Images...


I am in love with these vintage images!  I used "Vintage School Girl Four."  You can find them all HERE.  I used copics to color the face and hair and I paper pieced the blouse (Paper Pizazz), and hat (chestnut velvet paper). I layered Prima paper flowers for the embellishment on the hat.  I used Webster's Papers dp from the Hollywood Vogue collection for the oval background (SB Labels 10) and Bazzill cardstock, embossed with Cuttlebug folder, Grace's Frame, behind the oval.  I also popped the framed image with foam dots.  I added strips of Bazzill cardstock edge-punched with MS arch lattice and ribbon.  The pearls on the frame and flower center came from Quixotic Paperie as a free gift with purchase :)

Have you ever noticed that work weeks with only four days seem to go by more slowly than a regular work week?  This week has definitely seemed that way and I am ready for some crafty therapy!  I hope your weekend is wonderful! <3 Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I need a new adjective-stunning, beautiful, gorgeous...they've all become overused and somewhat meaningless. This is beyond...LOVE it! I truly do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wicked stunning card!! LOVE this!!! So creative! Beyond creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOHHHH, What a gorgeous new release! LOVE this card! Really stunning, Lisa! (I adore hats!) xxD

    ReplyDelete