Gossmere. I really enjoyed the "black out" challenge from A Day For Daisies and thought it would be fun to try it again using another stamp. So this was the result. I used an A7 Bazzill card, the printed paper is from Martha Stewart (vampire paper pad), and the embossed graveyard was made using a Quickutz embossing folder and added the fence (MS punch). I made the flowers and gave each a glittery black center (Doodlebug brads). Gossmere's face, hair, and arms were colored with copics but her dress was printed several times - once on Gina K Luxury cardstock and three times on heavy weight vellum. I made a mixture of Glossy Accents and Pearl Ex (#651 Pearl White) and then I painted it; I wanted it to look like a tattered gown. I added a cream colored ribbon to the waistline. After everything dried, I then layered up the dress, cutting and scrunching the edges of the dress. It gave it wonderful dimension! I thought she looked pretty ghostly :) I stamped the sentiment, embossed it, and cut it out using SB nesties (Labels 9).
It was a lot of fun using the rules for the ADFD challenge (which, by the way, is still going on!! November 4 is the last day for the challenge so please give it a try!).