Happy Friday Everyone! I'm really excited about the next challenge over at A Day For Daisies. The theme is "Lots of Layers!" and I interpreted that as creating dimension with lots of different elements.
This gorgeous mermaid is a digital image from A Day For Daisies. I colored her hair and body with copics. The "bubbles" in her hair are iridescent beads (topped with crystal Stickles). Her fin is painted with Glossy Accents and Pearl Ex powder and then embossed with CB bubbles folder and glittered with aqua Stickles.
So - here are my layers -
1. Bazzill A7 card (base)
2. Cloud 9 Design - "seaside" printed paper
3. Mermaid digi with layered fin
4. Mudd Puddles sand paste
5. Seaweed sprays (Offray iridescent ribbon colored with copics)
6. Bazzill cardstock frame (cut with SB Labels 10 and affixed with pop dots)
7. Craft plastic circle (cut with SB Nestabilities circle)
8. Sentiment sticker
9. Tiny shells
10. Foil strip (sticker)
The challenge is open today through October 14th so please come play along! Also, come check out A Day For Daisies at Crafter's Digital Art Center! It's a great group of crafters and lots of beautiful and inspirational cards!
Have a wonderful weekend!