Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Birthday Card

Here is a clean and simple little card I made for my best friend's birthday. I made an easel card out of Bazzill cardstock (whirlpool). I cut a piece of Heidi Grace printed, flocked birthday paper using Nestabilities curved rectangle and framed it on a piece of Bazzill cardstock (pinkini). The pop up cake is cut out from a piece of printed cardstock from a DCWV Sweet stack. The sentiment is a Sizzix embossing folder, Birthday set #3. I cut it out and framed it on Bazzill cardstock. The flowers are Prima dipped in UTEE. The embellishments are small light pink glittered dots and I LOVE THEM! but I am not sure where they came from :( The ribbon came from A.C. Moore.

1 comment:

  1. OOOh this looks just YUMMY! Love the colors and those flowers dipped in UTEE are FAB! xxD

    ReplyDelete