Sunday, December 1, 2013

Jingle Bell Shaker Box Invites!

Hello All!  I wanted to pop in and share some invitations I created for a Christmas cookie swap party Jenna is hosting in a few weeks.

She really liked this craft she'd seen on Pinterest:

Here is the link for this project:  http://www.kerribradford.com/2013/10/20/jingle-all-the-way/, but I used this for the inspiration for the invitations since Jenna like it so much.  Here's what I came up with:



I used the shaker box with window cut from the Tags, Bags, & More  Cricut cartridge.  I used Bazzill diamond cardstock and the box is about 6"x6".  The "jingle all the way" is a dollar stamp from JoAnns.  I used Staz On ink and stamped it on craft plastic and then coated the word "jingle" with Stickles (on the opposite side of the plastic).  I used snowflake patterned paper for the back of the shaker box.  The bells are 9mm and there are 26 in each.  The box is mounted on Bazzill cardstock.  Here is the inside of the card:


The cardstock came from Michaels and has a slight sparkle to it.  I designed them on the computer, printed them and then embossed it with a Darice embossing folder (I found it at AC Moore).  I'm really excited about the party!


Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty, I think I like the lighter colors better than the black!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shell! I just wanted them to match the colors were decorating with for the party :)

      Delete