Grammie's Craft Room, honored me today by passing along the "Stylish blogger Award" to me. How lovely!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!
So, in accepting this award, I have a few duties to fulfill:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
So, I'll start with the 8 things about me: #1 - I share my craft room with one particularly aloof and much adored Himalayan-mix cat, LilyBelle:
3. My favorite color is pink
4. I *love* to plan parties, weddings, baby showers, but I rarely host parties for myself.
5. I have a phobia of open water
6. I *love* Indian food
7. I did not see the ocean until I was 25 - that was just last year - *JOKING*
8. Fall is my favorite time of year but I love snow and I don't like the heat!
Now, for the pay-it-forwards! I have had the pleasure of "e-meeting" these talented women and have enjoyed their creations:
Samantha - http://expressionsofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/
Trina - http://trinamadethis.blogspot.com/
Cathy - http://www.bytheccreations.blogspot.com/
Jennifer - http://www.justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/
Lisa - http://the-purple-place.blogspot.com/
Cat - http://www.catscrapfever.blogspot.com/
Candy - http://www.purplecardlady.blogspot.com/
Berenice - http://karbers.blogspot.com/
I apologize for being a day late on my post but the excitement of receiving the award and the sincerity I feel in paying it forward to the ladies above is not belated! Thank you again, njgramma <3 Lisa