Friday, March 31, 2017

Lawn Fawn Birthday Challenge!

Hello All!

It's been awhile since I played along with any card challenges but I'm so excited for this:


I *love* Lawn Fawn and now they are hosting challenges - woo hoo!!

Their first challenge is to celebrate their 7th year and you are to create a birthday themed project featuring a Lawn Fawn product.  The prize is a $25 Lawn Fawn gift certificate and entries are due by April 2nd.  I'm cutting it closer than I would have liked but I made it!
Here is my card:


I used Big Scripty Words stamps and matching dies along with Baked with Love stamps and matching dies to create this scene of enchanted little birds working together to bake up some birthday cupcakes for someone special.


Each image is colored with copics.  Dimensional foam adhesive helped with the 3D effect :)

I'm linking up!

Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #1

Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, baking birds, that is a brilliant idea! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever design! I love the little bird bakers; great idea! Thank you for joining us for our first Lawn Fawnatics challenge!

    ReplyDelete