Friday, March 3, 2017

Is it Easter yeti?

Hello All!

Isn't this the cutest un-abominable snowman you've ever seen!!  He's from the BB Beast Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I colored him with copics and the egg he's holding is from the Mama Elephant Just Hatched stamp set (another favorite!).  The card was cut using a Sizzix flip card die.  The card stock is lemon tart from Papertrey Ink and the pattern paper from DCWV.


This is just a funny little card I made for my sister who is supposed to visit for Easter.  I'm ready for her to be here and thought this was a funny way to tell her!  I figured she would get a kick out of this furry little guy holding an Easter egg.  Once you flip open the card, you find the egg has hatched!



and the broken egg has fallen to the ground:



I'm looking so forward to the weekend!  I have been working an alternate work schedule which means I put in extra hours each week but then I get to have a day off every two weeks and today is my day off - woo hoo!  I'm already dreaming about what stamps I'm going to be coloring up!

Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment