Friday, May 20, 2011

Back from NY and a New A Day For Daisies Release!

Well, all good things come to an end, right!?  I was able to go out of town with Dan this week to New York and it was sooo nice!  Now, Dan had to work so it wasn't totally relaxing for him but I got to lounge around ;)  There was a mall within walking distance of the hotel and it was AwEsOmE!!!  I did NOT want to come home!  Even though it rained like mad - buckets, actually! :)  -  it was still so very nice to get away from the daily grind.  At least I had A Day For Daisies new releases to look forward to upon my return :)  This week's images are Cinderella themed - oh and it is a huge release and so darn sweet!  My image, "A Dance," was colored with copics and paper-pieced.  The background is vellum that is flecked with iridescent dots.  I thought it looked like stars ;)  So here are the rest of the images:





Aren't they just amazing!?  So much inspiration!  There is still time to enter the A Day For Daisies Challenge 18  (sketch challenge) so grab an image (there's an ADFD freebie Here!) and come play with us!  Happy Crafting <3 Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to New York. Glad you had a good time. But welcome home. Your card is just magical! What a gorgeous new release. xxD

    ReplyDelete