Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bewitching!

The weather here in Virginia has just been gorgeous and it is a reminder that Fall is just around the corner! It is great inspiration for working on my Halloween-themed cards.

This adorable little witch, "Witchypoo," is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I have colored her with copics and added Stickles highlights (copper) to her hair and her dress (xmas red) to glam her up! Her black hat and boots got a coating of Clearsnap Smooch accent ink (tuxedo black). I had just picked up the black cat stickers at Michael's (for $1!) and I couldn't resist giving my witch a pet! The tendrils of magic trailing behind her are rhinestone flourishes. Witchypoo is flying high over roof and tree tops thanks to Martha Stewart's Kids Halloween (clear) Stamp Set. I added small star and rhinestone embellishments (Recollections) to the night sky. The sentiment is an epoxy sticker and I mounted it on velvet paper (cut with Nestabilities circle). The ribbons are from my stash. The card is an A7 Bazzill cardstock (pre-cut) card.

I'm hoping to post some more witchy-themed things here this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    What a fun card! I recognize the image as a Kraftin' Kimme and it's adorable.

    I also wanted to stop by to meet you and say Congratulations on being part of the new Design Team at A Day For Daisies! I am very excited to be on the team with you and I'm the other Lisa, aka Purple Lisa. I also design for Baby Bud Designs and we have two Lisa's on that team too, so I generally go by Lis or Purple Lisa!

    I love Tammy's wonderful images and I know it's going to be fun to be part of her new team. I can't wait to get to know you all better and start creating together!

    Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!!

    Lis
    (ThePurplePlace)

    ReplyDelete