Friday, March 11, 2011

A Day For Daisies New Releases - MERBABIES!!!


This week's new releases at A Day For Daisies include tiny merbabies - OMGosh these are the most adorable little things!  I wanted to showcase the mermaid baby but there were also these darling little patterned fish so I decided to create a handle to turn over the main image so I could showcase both images :)  Here are the other new releases!
Such an amazing release!  Of course, all those little merbabies are MINE :)  If you are interested to know how I created the "handle" please let me know.  I will be happy to post how I did it. :)  Happy Weekend Everybody! <3 Lisa

2 comments:

  1. lovely, funny card ! great job,
    love the idea,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! Love the card idea and the new images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete